Is it necessary to Grow your business?
Definitely Yes, If you want to grow your business massively and want to increase the revenue by creating more value for your customers then you must read this.
1. Understand the Likes and Dislikes of customer: The majority of people just focus on what the customer likes but they forget his dislikes. It can be anything like improvement in your services, communication, your website load time is another factor. If you want more customers then you should solve these issues quickly. Understand your customer from every angle to provide him the best suitable products and services.
2. Expect more from your employees: Always select a perfect fit employee, not a near fit employee. If an employee makes a mistake then do not fire him, he will learn from his mistakes and will build great assets for the company. To serve thousands of customers you must have a skillful team that will provide a better service to the customer. If an employee is weak in his work, train him, and provide special attention to him and then expect extraordinary work from him.
3. Take quick decisions: If you have a clear idea of what you want, you will make quick decisions and will change them after long thinking. Those who do not have clarity in the mind takes a long time to make decisions till then there will be huge competition waiting for you. You can go further and make improvements in the product by taking a simple decision. So don’t wait for more. Go ahead!
4. Make Innovation in your business: Lots of businessmen focus on innovation in their business because people want something new and great compare to the earlier one. You can simplify your production method which can save your time, installing a new feature in your business like opening a new product line or improvement in transportation, coming up with good quality products, etc. The only thing you need is deep thinking which can keep you on top of the market.
5. Expand your business: Some small businesses start with a small company and they remain at that level they don’t try to expand their business to get more revenue. You can expand your business by hiring more skillful employees to make a big team, expanding in distribution by building great infrastructure, expand your business where your market share is low and make a strong distributing network to attract more customers. Make a variety of products to do upsell and cross-sell. So that, under your own brand other products will also get sold. So, you don’t have to market other products it will sell automatically according to its demand. This is called Umbrella Branding.
7. Taking Day to Day Reports: Always take reports of the company departments to get a clear idea about how it is working. You can take a day to day reports of some departments or at the weekend. This will help you to know which department is working above expectations and below expectations, accordingly, you can pay more attention to these departments. You should also place Productivity Tracker to track the KPIs (Key Performance Indicator), time, and workflow of the employees. You should frequently check these reports have a clear idea of your business. Further, this can help you to take the business on automation without being physically present.
8. Focus on the Main thing: If you are the owner of the business you should focus on the main thing to achieve massive growth and let your employees do multiple things on behalf of you. Make day to day commitments and try to complete it, also have a record of goals that are remaining to do. Ultimately it will create an improvement cycle in you which is necessary for the growth of the business.
6. Market Penetration Strategy: See in which area there will be a huge growth in the future and which has very low competition but high demand. Understand the business climate and make your product according to the market need. Sell your product half of its actual price to capture a big market. This method is called Loss Leading Strategy. Create a monopoly on a product where your customer will become a promoter and from there, your revenue will start growing
7. Business Format: If your product is simple and everyone can make the product better than you, you need to focus on the business format to build scalability. Make strong your franchise, train him to make the product, and give him huge profits to grow your sales and to make standardization in the product. Always find an opportunity to develop and improve your business. Overcome all the fears and problems, and your business will have huge growth in the future.
8. Happy Employee: Always keep your employees happy, give them extra facilities such as breakfast, taking a trip, National holidays. If you make the employee happy he will make the customers happy and he will enjoy his work.
9. Identifying your Business Progress: This question will come to mind that I understood how to build a business but how I will come to know is it showing definite results. Analyze whether the customer is ready to make the payment in advance or having a great interest in your product, how much value do you created for the customer for his benefits. Take feedback from the customer whether he is satisfied or not with your product. Analyze all these reports and you will have a clear idea about your business growth.
All the best for your further Entrepreneur Journey! If you like this article leave a comment below and subscribe to my newsletter.
Thank you for reading the article!
Which books should you read?
Take this quiz and be a focused learner to achieve your goals.